You would be surprised where you can find a glass of Hogan's.... USA, Russia, Hong Kong, Finland, Australia, Ireland, Lithuania, Estonia & Norway.
- English cider is a unique drink - refreshing and deliciously complex , a fantastic alternative to beer and wine.
- Allen Hogan decided to turn a 20 year hobby of making cider and perry into a business and in 2005 Hogan’s Cider was started.
- We only use English cider apples and English perry pears. We ferment using only the natural sugars present in the fruit.
- We believe delicious cider and perry are born out of a combination of great raw ingredients and a traditional production process.
- But we combine craft with innovation - we are always looking for new ways for our customers to enjoy Hogan's ciders. We have developed exciting new variants of draught cider and perry showcasing the versatility of the cider apple. For some of our ciders we exploit different yeasts and fermentation techniques to bring variety and innovation.
- We have just Good Food Awards for our French Revelation, Killer Sharp, Libertine and Apple Brandy - see all our awards here
- Our ciders range from 3.9% abv through to 6.2% abv
- We have draught cider and perry in one way KeyKeg 30lt, 500ml bottles, 3 lt and 20lt Bag in Box and also Apple Brandy 40% abv (70cl).
- We have been exporting cider since 2009 via resellers. Countries include Estonia, Finland, Hong Kong, Ireland, Lithuania, Norway, Russia, and US.