You would be surprised where you can find a glass of Hogan's.... Belgium, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Lithuania, Norway and Russia.
- English cider is a unique drink - refreshing and deliciously complex, a fantastic alternative to beer and wine.
- Allen Hogan decided to turn a 20 year hobby of making cider and perry into a business and in 2005 Hogan’s Cider was started.
- We only use English cider apples and English perry pears. We ferment using only the natural sugars present in the fruit.
- We believe delicious cider and perry are born out of a combination of great raw ingredients and a traditional production process.
- But we combine craft with innovation - we are always looking for new ways for our customers to enjoy Hogan's ciders. We have developed exciting new variants of draught cider and perry showcasing the versatility of the cider apple. For some of our ciders, we exploit different yeasts and fermentation techniques to bring variety and innovation.
- We have won Good Food Awards for our French Revelation, Killer Sharp, Libertine and Apple Brandy
- Our ciders range from 3.9% abv through to 6.2% abv
- We have draught cider and perry in one way KeyKeg 30lt, 500ml bottles, 3 lt and 20lt Bag in Box and also Apple Brandy 40% abv (70cl).
- We have been exporting cider since 2009 via resellers. Countries include Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Japan, Lithuania, Norway, and Russia.
Payments we accept
UK Mainland Delivery