Hogan’s Mulled Cider
Hogan’s Mulled Cider brings you the authentic taste of the English orchard expertly blended with exotic spices to give you the perfect autumn and winter warmer.
Hogan’s Mulled Cider, fermented from 100% fresh pressed English apples and blended with coriander, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, caraway, cloves, allspice, cardamom.
Seasonal availability in bottle, Bag-in-Box, and at Birmingham Christmas market on draught
Heating and Serving Instructions
- Decant the contents of the bottle/bag into a suitable heating receptacle (a water boiler/tea urn is ideal, if not warm in a pan and then decant into a pot and keep warm). Enjoy the amazing aroma , the smell is hard to resist!
- Please note that the spices used to make our Mulled Cider will form a natural and harmless sediment as they settle.
- Heat contents gently to release the appley fruit flavours and spicy aromas.
- Take care not to boil!
- Add sugar to taste if required. Before serving add a few slices of fresh apple, orange and lemon for that festive touch.
- Serve hot in a suitable mug, cup or toughened glass.